UK: Boutinot exec moves to United Wineries
United Wineries has confirmed a change of commercial director for its UK team.
John Leech will replace Andrés Perez de Herrasti, who became managing director of United Wineries late last year, the firm said today (21 June).
Leech, who will start in the position on 12 July, joins the company from Boutinot, where he worked for 12 years in the Italian and Iberian division.
United Wineries is the largest supplier of branded Spanish wine to the UK off-trade sector. It also works in partnership with Gruppo La-Vis of Italy.
The Southern Wine & Spirits unit in the US state of Indiana has appointed a sales manager for its Pernod Ricard-led prestige sales division....
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US