Product Launch - US: Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams Rebel IPA
Click through to view an image of the product
Boston Beer Co's Samuel Adams Rebel IPA
Category - Beer, IPA, 6.5% abv, draught and bottles
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - Six-pack SRP of US$7.99-$9.99 and 12-pack SRP of $14.99-$17.99. Prices vary by market.
Boston Beer Company has announced details of a new 'west coast-style' IPA it has launched under its Samuel Adams brand, brewed with five different hops in its experimental 'nanobrewery'.
Rebel IPA, with a 6.5% abv, is being launched nation-wide in the US in draught and bottled format. The beer, which contains Cascade, Simcoe, Centennial, Chinook and Amarillo hops, is described as having “big citrus and grapefruit aromas” with “piney and resinous notes”.
Rebel IPA was brewed at Boston's ten-gallon nanobrewery system, within its main brewery. “The nano acts as a test kitchen within our Boston Brewery, and it was here that Rebel IPA was born,” said Seth Adams, a brewer at the nanobrewery. “The West Coast hops we use in this brew are some of my personal favorites and I'm extremely proud to see this brew grow from these experimental roots to being available nationwide."
Earlier this month, the brewer introduced a seasonal Samuel Adams beer called Cold Snap.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research