Product Launch - US: Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
Boston Beer Co's Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple
Category – Hard cider, 5% abv
Available - Fall/winter limited release
Location – US off-trade
Price - Available in 6-packs, for SRP of US$7.99-9.99 and in variety 12-packs with three other Angry Orchard styles, Crisp Apple, Traditional Dry and Apple Ginger, for a suggested retail price of $14.99-$17.99. Price varies by market.
Boston Beer Company is launching a new seasonal variant to its hard cider brand Angry Orchard.
The 5% abv Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple has a “sweet, slightly tart apple flavor, balanced with the aroma of cinnamon spice”, according to the company. The variant is the first Angry Orchard cider to be made with American apples, having previously used apples from Europe, the brewer said.
Angry Orchard was launched in the US last year. Last week MillerCoors revealed it plans to launch a 6% hard cider into the growing US cider market.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages