USA: Blom Joins Chalone Wine Group as Chief Financial Officer
Shawn Conroy Blom has joined Chalone Wine Group (Nasdaq:CHLN) as its Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, announced President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge. Most recently, Blom was Chief Financial Officer of Jackson Family Farms, a collection of small, premium wineries owned by Jess Jackson and family, owners of Kendall-Jackson. She joined the Jackson family as controller for Cambria Winery & Vineyard. Before joining the Jackson family, Blom was controller for Sanford Winery for two and a half years. A Certified Public Accountant, Blom worked at KPMG Peat Marwick for six years and at Bank of America as Manager of Accounting in Shareholder and Corporate Reporting. She also worked at Christensen & Drake as Audit and Accounting Manager before joining the wine industry. Blom is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband and two sons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends