USA: Blom Joins Chalone Wine Group as Chief Financial Officer
Shawn Conroy Blom has joined Chalone Wine Group (Nasdaq:CHLN) as its Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, announced President and CEO Thomas B. Selfridge. Most recently, Blom was Chief Financial Officer of Jackson Family Farms, a collection of small, premium wineries owned by Jess Jackson and family, owners of Kendall-Jackson. She joined the Jackson family as controller for Cambria Winery & Vineyard. Before joining the Jackson family, Blom was controller for Sanford Winery for two and a half years. A Certified Public Accountant, Blom worked at KPMG Peat Marwick for six years and at Bank of America as Manager of Accounting in Shareholder and Corporate Reporting. She also worked at Christensen & Drake as Audit and Accounting Manager before joining the wine industry. Blom is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband and two sons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends