Biog - Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, chief executive of Majestic Wine
Steve Lewis, 47, was educated at Bournemouth Grammar School. He then went on to study modern history at UCL.
He began his career with Majestic in 1985 as a graduate trainee at the Clapham store. Progressing from store manager to regional manager, he was then promoted to retail director in 1991. Lewis joined the Majestic board in 1998 and has been the chief executive of Majestic Wine since August 2008.
Lewis is married with three daughters and lives in Hampshire and Marylebone, London. Not surprisingly, he has a keen interest in wine and enjoys good food and dining out.
For relaxation, Lewis enjoys walking in the South Downs, clay shooting and adventurous travel.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research