Product Launch - CANADA: Big Rock Brewery's McNally's Winter Spice Strong Ale
Click again to see a shot of Big Rock Brewery's McNally's Winter Spice Strong Ale
Big Rock Brewery's McNally's Winter Spice Strong Ale
Category - Beer, ale, bottled and draught, 6% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Canada, on- and off-trade, in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario provinces
Price - SRP of around CAD11.99 (US$11.96) per six-pack of bottles in the off-trade
Distribution - Big Rock Brewery
First launched in 2008, McNally's Winter Spice Strong Ale is a Big Rock Brewery seasonal release. The beer is available in six-pack bottles and 30-litre kegs, and is available for a limited period.
“Last year we brought it out in six packs for the very first time and it still sold out,” said Big Rock's president, Bill McKenzie. “This year we've increased production to meet demand, and if early interest is any indication we're likely going to sell out again.”
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?