CANADA: Big Rock Brewery announces dividend
Big Rock Brewery has announced a dividend of CAD0.1 per trust unit held by shareholders.
The brewer will pay the dividend from 30 June, it said on Monday (21 June).
The brewer's Trust owns all of the securities of Big Rock Brewery Operations Corp and Big Rock Brewery Ltd Partnership, which entitles the Trust to receive all cash flow available for distribution from the business of Big Rock after debt service payments, maintenance capital expenditures and other cash requirements.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts