USA: BevAccess.com Expands Wine and Spirits Offering to Licensed New York Metro Beverage Alcohol Buyers
Licensed retail buyers, such as restaurants, hotels, bars and liquor stores, can log on to www.bevaccess.com and consolidate all their wine, spirits and beer procurement. In addition to centralized and customized ordering, buyers also benefit from detailed product information, online messaging capabilities and immediate exposure to new products through special promotions and advertising. BevAccess.com has been actively processing orders since June 1999, and was the first B2B web site to process an e-commerce transaction between buyer and seller in the beverage alcohol industry.
BevAccess.com recently merged with New York-based Beverage Media Group, publishers of the leading beverage alcohol trade magazines in the nation. The combined company offers customers a fully integrated on- and offline solution to make ordering wine, spirits and beer more efficient and less time-consuming. BevAccess.com will launch its service in other top markets across the country within the next few months.
Founded in 1997, BevAccess.com is the first online Industry Exchange for the beverage alcohol trade, providing a more efficient and easy-to-use procurement process for licensed retail buyers of wine, spirits, and beer. Through Beverage Media Group, the company's offline component, which publishes the nation's premier beverage alcohol trade magazines and serves as the national office for The Beverage Network -- an association of 33 local publications -- BevAccess.com delivers timely information to over 140,000 beverage alcohol licensees across the country each month.
Together, BevAccess.com and Beverage Media Group represent the industry's leading wholesalers, suppliers and retail buyers by empowering them with fully-secure proprietary e-commerce technology that increases operational efficiency through centralized and personalized ordering, detailed product information, and highly targeted advertising.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Drinks producer and distributor Todhunter International has said that its controlling shareholder, CL Financial, is interested in acquiring some of the brands of Allied Domecq that may become availabl...
Pernod Ricard has had its rating raised....
Brown-Forman Beverages has replaced Bacardi as its spirits distributor in Canada....
Bacardi USA., Inc. has appointed Sex and the City actress Kim Cattrall as the celebrity spokeswoman for its new FAB, Island Breeze....
Allied Domecq has added a new flavour to its Malibu range. The company said yesterday that it would be launching Malibu Passion Fruit in the US from April 15....
Anheuser-Busch has revealed plans to launch a new variant in its Bacardi Silver range....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends