USA: BevAccess.com Expands Wine and Spirits Offering to Licensed New York Metro Beverage Alcohol Buyers
BevAccess.com announced today the expansion of their online beverage exchange to include significantly all wine and spirits products for wholesale purchase in the New York metro area. Retail buyers can now access over 92% of the Top 25 wine and spirits brands worldwide (as listed in Impact Global News and Research). Leading wholesalers listing their products online with BevAccess.com represent the portfolios of some of the top suppliers in the industry including: Allied Domecq, Bacardi, Beringer Wine Estates, Canandaigua, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Kendall-Jackson, LVMH Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton, Robert Mondavi, UDV Diageo, Schieffelin & Somerset, Co. and Seagram Co.Licensed retail buyers, such as restaurants, hotels, bars and liquor stores, can log on to www.bevaccess.com and consolidate all their wine, spirits and beer procurement. In addition to centralized and customized ordering, buyers also benefit from detailed product information, online messaging capabilities and immediate exposure to new products through special promotions and advertising. BevAccess.com has been actively processing orders since June 1999, and was the first B2B web site to process an e-commerce transaction between buyer and seller in the beverage alcohol industry.BevAccess.com recently merged with New York-based Beverage Media Group, publishers of the leading beverage alcohol trade magazines in the nation. The combined company offers customers a fully integrated on- and offline solution to make ordering wine, spirits and beer more efficient and less time-consuming. BevAccess.com will launch its service in other top markets across the country within the next few months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts