USA: BevAccess.com and King of Cocktails Dale Degroff Team Up to Create Educational 'Cocktail Corner' for the Beverage Alcohol Trade
Dale DeGroff, the leading authority in the world of spirits and mixology, signed a content agreement with BevAccess.com. With over twenty years of experience in the world of classic and gourmet cocktails, DeGroff has chosen BevAccess.com as the exclusive online B2B vehicle to deliver valuable training and editorial expertise to the beverage alcohol trade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK