UK: Research - UK wine sales: better than the rest
As Brown-Forman Corp. issues a profit warning, its subsidiary Brown-Forman Beverages Worldwide has announced plans to launch its first wine marketing campaign in the UK. It might not be enough to combat the drop in on-trade consumption, but the UK seems to be a good market to invest in. While nearby European countries are experiencing stagnant, and in some cases even shrinking, markets, UK wine sales are expected to rise by more than 4% on average over the next few years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board