UK: Research - UK wine sales: better than the rest
As Brown-Forman Corp. issues a profit warning, its subsidiary Brown-Forman Beverages Worldwide has announced plans to launch its first wine marketing campaign in the UK. It might not be enough to combat the drop in on-trade consumption, but the UK seems to be a good market to invest in. While nearby European countries are experiencing stagnant, and in some cases even shrinking, markets, UK wine sales are expected to rise by more than 4% on average over the next few years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets