Product Launch - US: Berentzen Gruppe's Berentzen Wild Cherry Liqueur
Click through to view Berentzen Wild Cherry Liqueur
Berentzen Gruppe's Berentzen Wild Cherry Liqueur
Category - Spirits, liqueur, cherry, 16% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Total Beverage Solution
Germany-based liqueur producer and distributor Berentzen Gruppe has launched a new liqueur flavour into the US market.
Berentzen Wild Cherry Liqueur joins Berentzen Apple and Berentzen Pear as a “crisp, light beverage alternative”, Berentzen said this week. “With summer upon us, this is the perfect time to unveil the next fun refreshing flavour that is sure to catch the attention of consumers looking for new drink alternatives,” Berentzen USA president & CEO Alain Barbet said.
This month, MillerCoors launched a liqueur-based “beer cocktail” in partnership with US burger restaurant Red Robin.
Berentzen, the world’s most versatile liqueur, announces the introduction of Berentzen Wild Cherry Liqueur, a light fruit liqueur with the refreshing flavor of wild cherries. Made with fresh, all-natural ingredients, Wild Cherry joins Berentzen Apple and Berentzen Pear to offer consumers a crisp, light beverage alternative that can be enjoyed straight-up or mixed in cocktails anytime, anywhere.Berentzen, founded in Germany in 1758, has been producing delicious, high quality liqueurs for more than 250 years. The core of every Berentzen flavor comes from 100% winter wheat, which produces a smoother, cleaner taste. The freshest, all natural flavors are then added resulting in liqueurs of unparalleled quality that provide consumers with distinct and enhanced drinking experiences.Sun-ripened cherries provide Berentzen Wild Cherry with its distinctly sweet and fresh taste. Wild cherry notes first fill the nose leading to a crisp, well-balanced, fruit-forward flavor. Fun and versatile, Berentzen Wild Cherry is delicious served as a chilled shot, on the rocks or as the perfect addition to favorite bourbon, rum, gin or vodka based cocktails. “We are thrilled to add Wild Cherry to our growing family of fruit flavored liqueurs,” noted Alain Barbet, President & Chief Executive Officer. Berentzen USA “With summer upon us, this is the perfect time to unveil the next fun refreshing flavor that is sure to catch the attention of consumers looking for fun new drink alternatives.” Dave Pardus, Chief Executive Officer, Total Beverage Solution added, “Total Beverage Solutions is honored to import Berentzen in the U.S.. It is a delicious and contemporary family of liqueurs that is driving incremental sales and profits for participating retail and on-premise accounts throughout the country.”Berentzen Wild Cherry (16% Alc./Vol.) is available nationally. Available in 750ml and 1L sizes, Wild Cherry will retail for a suggested price of $19.99/750ml.
Original source: Company Release
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts