US: Beam unveils pomegranate DeKuyper
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added a pomegranate liqueur to its DeKuyper portfolio in the US.
The company, which is the beverage arm of Fortune Brands, confirmed yesterday (5 February) that the 30-proof liqueur will initially be available in one-litre bottles in the country from next month. DeKuyper Pomegranate will eventually be available in 50ml, 750ml and one-litre bottles, with the 750ml offering retailing for around US$10.99.
"We continue to offer our consumers innovative liqueurs, schnapps and cordials to expand flavour profiles," said Amy Underwood, senior brand manager for DeKuyper. "It mixes well with spirits, juices and sparkling wines and Champagnes."
The brand will be supported by on- and off-premise merchandising, the company noted, as well as sampling and promotions.
Last month, Heaven Hill Distilleries celebrated the first birthday of its Pama Pomegranate Liqueur by unveiling three new sizes for the brand. Pama is now available in 375ml, 1-litre and 1.75-litre bottles, joining the 750ml size in the US.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Fortune Brands has increased its annual dividend payment....
Fortune Brands has posted a slight fall in net income for its second quarter....
Maxxium Worldwide has appointed Beam Global's managing director to the position of board chairman....
Maxxium has realigned the regional reporting responsibilities for its board of directors....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends