Product Launch - AUS: Beam Suntory's Canadian Club Spiced whisky
Canadian Club Spiced whisky
Beam Suntory's Canadian Club Spiced whisky
Category - Spirits, whiskey, spiced, 37% abv
Available - From 24 July
Location - Australia, on- and off-trade
Price - RRP AUD39.99 for 700ml bottle
Beam Suntory is launching a spiced version of its Canadian Club whisky brand in Australia.
Canadian Club Spiced, with an abv of 37%, blends extracts of vanilla, allspice, black pepper, cinammon, clove and juniper berry with the original whisky. The company pointed to "strong growth" in the spiced whisk(e)y category.
Trent Chapman, Beam Suntory Australia's marketing director said: “This is an important and bold move for Canadian Club as we continue to develop its full spirit portfolio & expand mainstream and premium to luxury offerings."
Last September, Gruppo Campari launched a spiced variant of its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand in the US which it subsequently rolled out to Travel Retail.
Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offeri...
Earlier today, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. In this excerpt from the full report, which can be down...
Canadean's "Suntory Holdings Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research