US: Beam lines up TV ads for Jim
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has unveiled a new set of television adverts in the US for its Jim Beam bourbon brand.
The company, a unit of US-based Fortune Brands, confirmed yesterday (14 February) that four new ads will run on various cable networks in the country to promote the flagship brand. The ads are an extension of Jim Beam's first-ever national television campaign - with the tagline 'The Stuff Inside Matters Most' - which launched in September 2005, the company said.
The campaign consists of one 30-second spot, entitled 'Unlabeled,' and three 15-second spots, 'Drink Smart,' 'Pyramid' and 'Send It Back'. The executions focus on the 212-year history and heritage of the bourbon brand. 'The Stuff Inside Matters Most' refers both to "the quality and consistency of the liquid inside the bottle", and to the values shared by the brand and its target consumers, Beam said.
"We aim to build on the brand's momentum with these new advertisements airing on specific cable networks placed during relevant programming to our consumer," said JJ Betts, brand manager for Jim Beam. "In addition to television advertising, Jim Beam has a strong marketing mix in place for 2007 using print advertising and compelling on- and off-premise programs to drive growth."
The ads will air on various cable networks such as Spike TV, Discovery, Country Music Television and ESPN.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added two new super-premium Scotch whiskies to its Laphroaig Islay single malt range in the UK....
Fortune Brands has increased its annual dividend payment....
Fortune Brands has posted a slight fall in net income for its second quarter....
Maxxium Worldwide has appointed Beam Global's managing director to the position of board chairman....
Maxxium has realigned the regional reporting responsibilities for its board of directors....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report