Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Skinnygirl Cocktails Prosecco, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon
Click through to view Beam Inc's additions to the Skinnygirl wine range
Beam Inc's Skinnygirl Cocktails Prosecco, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon
Category - Wine
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - See below
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has lined up four varietal additions to its Skinnygirl Cocktails wine collection.
- Skinnygirl Prosecco - 11% abv, SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl bottle, available for a limited time through the holiday season
- Skinnygirl Chardonnay - 10% abv, SRP of US$11.99 per 75cl bottle
- Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio - 10% abv, SRP of US$11.99 per 75cl bottle
- Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon - 10% abv, SRP of 13.99 per 75cl bottle
The company is also rolling out new vintage years for the existing Skinnygirl California Red Blend and Skinnygirl California White Blend.
Earlier this year, the Skinnygirl stable reported a marked fall in sales for the first half of 2013, with Beam blaming a spate of bad weather in the US for the performance.
Skinnygirl Cocktails, the industry leader in low-calorie wine innovations, proudly introduces fans to the newest additions to Skinnygirl , the Wine Collection - Skinnygirl Prosecco, Skinnygirl Chardonnay, Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio and Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon. The trail-blazing new varietals hit shelves in September 2013 - just in time to serve as the perfect companion for any fall festivity or holiday celebration.
"Our fans are trendsetters and innovators, so we are always looking for the newest and greatest opportunities to continue to redefine how women cocktail," said Megan Frank, Director of Skinnygirl Cocktails. "Through the expansion of our wine portfolio, we are thrilled to further extend our 'closetful' of low-cal, delicious wine, vodka and cocktail options to help our fans elevate their get-togethers, meals and celebrations."
The four new additions to Skinnygirl , the Wine Collection join Skinnygirl Moscato from Italy, Skinnygirl California Red, Skinnygirl California White, and Skinnygirl California Rose. With the new varietals bringing the portfolio to 20 products including Wine, Vodka and Ready-to-Serve cocktails, Skinnygirl Cocktails offers something for everyone without sacrificing convenience or taste.
Each with a distinct personality of their own, Skinnygirl Cocktails' new wine varietals are sure to be the toast of the town this fall and holiday season:
- Skinnygirl Prosecco is a limited-time, seasonal offering from Skinnygirl Cocktails, available through the New Year or while supplies last. Skinnygirl Prosecco is the first sparkling option launched by the brand and contains a delicate, fruity flavor with a hint of honey and a pleasant acidity. The finish of this Italian wine leaves behind a delicious freshness with a dry, well-balanced taste. At 100 calories per serving, Skinnygirl Prosecco offers a satisfying, guilt-free way to enjoy sparkling wine without the extra calories. Skinnygirl Prosecco is 11% ABV (alcohol by volume) and is served in a 750 ml bottle. (Suggested retail price is $19.99; available while supplies last)
- Skinnygirl Chardonnay is one of two new white wine offerings joining the already successful Skinnygirl , the Wine Collection. Skinnygirl Chardonnay offers complex aromas of white peach, a hint of French oak vanilla, and a whisper of orange blossoms. The finish is light and lingering with a crisp acidity that balances the rich fruit flavors of this ripe, cool-climate chardonnay. Skinnygirl Chardonnay contains 100 calories per serving with 10% ABV and is served in a 750 ml bottle. (Suggested retail price is $11.99)
- Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio is the second, new low-calorie white wine option from Skinnygirl Cocktails. Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio offers rich aromas of tropical fruit balanced with a hint of natural grape sweetness. The finish is elegant, delicate and long, with an intensity of rich, crisp flavors that pay homage to its European roots. Skinnygirl Pinot Grigio contains 100 calories per serving with 10% ABV and is served in a 750 ml bottle. (Suggested retail price is $11.99)
- Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon is the newest red wine offering from Skinnygirl Cocktails. Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon presents bright aromas of dark berries with a touch of warm chocolate. Mature tannins are framed by bright acidity. Skinnygirl Cabernet Sauvignon contains 100 calories per serving with 10% ABV and is served in a 750 ml bottle. (Suggested retail price is $13.99)
In addition to the varietals, new vintage years are available for the existing Skinnygirl California Red Blend and Skinnygirl California White Blend, which optimize the flavor for a better tasting, more enjoyable product. These new vintages are currently rolling out nationally.
Original source: Company Release
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages