Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pucker Watermelon Wow
Click through to view Beam Inc's Pucker Watermelon Wow
Beam Inc's Pucker Watermelon Wow
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has lined up the latest flavoured variant for its Pucker vodka brand. The watermelon extension is the seventh flavour in the Pucker portfolio, joining Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Cherry Tease, Citrus Squeeze, Lemonade Lust and Raspberry Rave.
Last week, Beam toasted a legal ruling in its favour over the use of a woman's lip marks on the packaging for Pucker.
Pucker Vodka introduces its latest expression, Pucker Watermelon Wow Vodka. Leveraging its bold and innovative flavor expertise, this new vodka features an intense and refreshing watermelon flavor that provides an extra dimension of taste to cocktails.
Made from quadruple distilled vodka and with natural flavors, Pucker Watermelon Wow Vodka is a premium spirit unlike any other flavored vodka on the market. It combines the luscious flavor of watermelon with the invigorating aroma of candied fruit and melon for a unique sensory experience.
"We are thrilled to introduce Pucker Watermelon Wow Vodka," said Kim Washington, Senior Director, Vodkas for Beam Inc. "This refreshing new expression is a perfect addition to our vibrant and innovative line of flavored vodkas, bringing watermelon to consumers in a way that only Pucker Vodka can - up front, intense and full of flavor."
Watermelon Wow is available nationwide at a suggested retail price of $16.99 for a 750ml bottle. Available in seven bold flavors, including Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Cherry Tease, Citrus Squeeze, Lemonade Lust, Raspberry Rave and Watermelon Wow, Pucker Vodka continues to deliver a multi-dimensional vodka experience for the playful, audacious, and spontaneous.
Original source: Company Release
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends