Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake
Click through to view the product
Beam Inc's Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake
Category - vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide, on- and off-trade
Price - US$12.99 for a 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched another flavoured variant to its Pinnacle vodka range - Strawberry Shortcake.
The 35% abv "imitation strawberry shortcake flavoured vodka" can de drunk neat or as a cocktail mixer, according to the company. “When it came to adding to our growing list of unique flavor innovations, Strawberry Shortcake was a clear choice among consumers," said Jason Dolenga, Beam's senior brand director for vodka.
The launch follows a Pinnacle Rainbow Sherbert variant launched in April.
Beam acquired the Pinnacle brand from White Rock Distilleries for US$605m in April last year.
After a lively year for our industry, Stuart Whitwell from Intangible Business takes a look at what the next 12 months could have in store for the beer and spirits categories....
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World