Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Click through to view the new Pinnacle flavour
Beam Inc's Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, cinnamon roll flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From 1 December
Location - US, initially in “selected markets”, then nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc's vodka brand Pinnacle has teamed up with cinnamon roll maker Cinnabon to launch a cinnamon flavoured vodka in the US.
Pinnacle Cinnabon Vodka also has cream cheese frosting with caramel flavours to mimic the taste of Cinnabon's rolls. Beam described it as “an exciting new twist to the flavoured vodka category”.
Cinnabon is owned by Focus Brands.
In YTD results released last month, Pinnacle grew net sales by 2%.
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
It looks like Sazerac Co's warning a year ago that the world is running out of Bourbon has finally peaked. Earlier this week, the company said it is still short and there's no end in sight. Ian Buxton...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research