Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost
Click through to view Beam Inc's Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost
Beam Inc's Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost
Category - Spirits, whiskey, white, US, 40% abv
Available - From February, 2013
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$21.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has lined up the launch of Jacob's Ghost, a white whiskey that will join the company's flagship Jim Beam US whiskey portfolio.
The expression is a clear whiskey that has been aged for at least one year in a charred, white oak barrel.
Jacob's Ghost is named after Jim Beam's founding distiller, Jacob Beam, who began distilling white whiskey in 1795.
“While Jacob’s Ghost can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks or as a chilled shot, white whiskey is especially versatile in any number of traditional whiskey cocktails, creative new variations, or cocktails that are typically made with white spirits such as vodka or Tequila,” the company said.
To read just-drinks' two-part interview with Beam's president of Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), Albert Baladi, click here.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends