Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Jim Beam Distiller's Masterpiece Bourbon
Click through to view Beam Inc's Jim Beam Distiller's Masterpiece Bourbon
Beam Inc's Jim Beam Distiller's Masterpiece Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whiskey, Bourbon, 50% abv
Available - From yesterday (3 April)
Location - Jim Beam's Kentucky distillery
Price - SRP of US$199.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc has launched a special-edition Bourbon ahead of the Kentucky Derby next month.
Distiller's Masterpiece is only on sale at Beam's Jim Beam distillery in Kentucky and comes packaged in a wooden box, the company said. It is an extra-aged Kentucky straight Bourbon whiskey, finished in Pedro Ximenez sherry casks.
ANDY Jim Beam Releases Limited-Edition "Distiller's Masterpiece" Bourbon Just In Time For The Races
DEERFIELD, Ill., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire
For many, the first Saturday in May is a rare opportunity to watch the most elite horses in the racing industry. But this year, it represents another rare opportunity - a chance for whiskey connoisseurs to get their hands on a limited-edition release from Jim Beam.
Today, Beam Inc. [NYSE:BEAM], a global leader in premium spirits, and Jim Beam® Bourbon, the world's No. 1 bourbon, announced its release of Jim Beam® Distiller's Masterpiece, an extra-aged Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey barrel finished in Pedro Ximenez(PX) sherry casks.
"My family has been making bourbon in Kentucky since 1795," said seventh-generation Master Distiller and Jim Beam's great-grandson Fred Noe. "This is a great time to celebrate another Kentucky icon - horseracing - with the release of some of our most exclusive liquid. The catch is that you've got to come out to Kentucky and see us to get a bottle."
Bourbon At Its Best
Thisbourbon expression from Jim Beam is the most exclusive, highest quality offering within the Beam family. Only available at the Jim Beam American Stillhouse in Clermont, Ky., it is:
-- Extra-aged in the optimal rack-house position, determined by Master Distiller, Fred Noe
-- Finished in PX sherry casks, adding a dynamic to its taste that other bourbons can't offer
-- Smooth, rich, full-bodied and mature
-- Packaged in a luxury wooden case
-- 100-proof and priced at $199.99
Jim Beam's American Stillhouse
The first stop on the Kentucky bourbon trail, Jim Beam's Kentucky distillery is nestled in the rolling foothills of Clermont, Ky., just 30 minutes from Louisville. Visitors get an up-close and personal look at how the world's finest bourbon is crafted, aged and perfected as they learn all there is to know about this classic spirit. Visit www.americanstillhouse.com to plan a visit and pick up a bottle of Distiller's Masterpiece.
Jim Beam® Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 50% Alc./Vol. ©2013 James B. Beam Distilling Co., Clermont, KY
Original source: Company Release
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015