Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Cruzan Peach Rum
Click through to view Beam Inc's Cruzan Peach Rum
Beam Inc's Cruzan Peach Rum
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched another flavour extension for its Cruzan rum brand. Cruzan Peach rolls out across the US this week.
Beam's former parent company, Fortune Brands, acquired Cruzan from Pernod Ricard in 2008.
Full-year sales for the Cruzan portfolio, announced last month, rose by 2% in 2013 on the year previous.
Cruzan Rum announces today the launch of Cruzan Peach Rum, the newest trend-forward innovation to join its robust portfolio of premium, flavored rums. Now available nationally, this new spirit blends fine Cruzan Rum with the sweet taste of juicy, ripe peaches to create a flavor reminiscent of the summer season’s finest fruit harvest.
Cruzan Peach Rum introduces a fresh, succulent flavor to the enticing Cruzan Rum lineup. Like all Cruzan rums, Cruzan Peach is crafted by Cruzan Master Distiller Gary Nelthropp, whose family has been making rum on the island of St. Croix for generations. Cruzan Peach is made from tropical rainwater and high-quality molasses and is distilled with a unique five-column distillation process to create the cleanest-tasting rum on the market.
“Cruzan is constantly searching for the freshest flavors and innovations that will appeal to loyal fans of our rum, as well as those trying it for the first time,” said Brendan Lynch, Senior Director of Rum & Cordials at Beam Inc. “That’s why we are especially excited to introduce Cruzan Peach to the Cruzan Rum family.”
“This flavor embodies the spirit of St. Croix and is the perfect addition to any cocktail that rum lovers will want to enjoy this season and beyond,” said Nelthropp.
Cruzan Peach is now available with a suggested retail price of $14.99 per 750 mL bottle. It joins the Cruzan portfolio of rums that includes Cruzan Aged Light Rum, Cruzan Aged Dark Rum, Cruzan Black Strap Rum, Cruzan Estate Diamond Light Rum, Cruzan Estate Diamond Dark Rum, Cruzan Single Barrel Rum, Cruzan 151 Proof Rum, Cruzan 9 Spiced Rum and 13 other flavored rums infused with natural flavors, such as vanilla, coconut, key lime, passion fruit, mango and strawberry.
Original source: Company Release
Spirits in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
Spirits in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Spirits in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts