GLOBAL: Beam Inc revamps Laphroaig pack
Click through to view the new packaging for Beam Inc's Laphroaig
Beam Inc is set to update the packaging for its single malt Scotch whisky brand, Laphroaig.
The update, which will roll out across all markets, was announced late last week by the US-based spirits company. The move has been introduced to bring more uniformity across the brand's portfolio and was designed using feedback from its consumer club, Friends of Laphroaig.
“After listening to consumer feedback, we believe this redesign will bring greater visibility and appeal, providing a more defined brand personality that resonates with our fans,” said Michael Cockram, senior global marketing director at Beam.
The new look can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right.
Last week, Beam reported its Q1 results, with net profits performing well on the back of an 8% lift in sales in the first three months of 2013.
The recent spate of activity in the Irish whiskey category suggests that the sub-category is looking to make waves in the spirits world. Ian Buxton takes a closer look and considers whether all the fu...
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts