US: Beam Inc readies June dividend payment
Beam will report its Q1 results next month
Beam Inc has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said yesterday (24 April) that it will pay US$0.225 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 3 June to shareholders of record on 8 May.
The company is set to release its Q1 figures on 2 May.
Last month, Beam claimed victory in a trademark dispute over its Pucker flavoured vodka brand.
Diageo's renewed focus on its Don Julio Tequila brand in the US is producing solid growth in the on-trade, with opportunities to expand further, according to latest figures....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages