US: Beam Inc readies June dividend payment
Beam will report its Q1 results next month
Beam Inc has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said yesterday (24 April) that it will pay US$0.225 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 3 June to shareholders of record on 8 May.
The company is set to release its Q1 figures on 2 May.
Last month, Beam claimed victory in a trademark dispute over its Pucker flavoured vodka brand.
Diageo's renewed focus on its Don Julio Tequila brand in the US is producing solid growth in the on-trade, with opportunities to expand further, according to latest figures....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago