Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc Laphroaig Brodir
To view the full bottle shot of Laphroaig Brodir, click below.
Beam Inc’s Laphroaig Brodir.
Category – whisky, Scotch, single-malt, 50.5% abv
Available - February 2012, 2,000 bottles
Location - onboard Viking Line, Sweden
Price - EUR95 (USD126.70) per 70cl bottle
Distribution – Maxxium Travel Retail
Meaning ‘brother’ in ancient Norse, Laphroaig Brodir will be exclusively available on Viking Line’s ferries.
Brodir is a 13-year-old malt, which has been matured in three types of barrel: first-fill European oak hogsheads, second-fill American oak barrels and ex-bourbon barrels. Each bottle features the Viking Line label.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World