Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc Laphroaig Brodir
To view the full bottle shot of Laphroaig Brodir, click below.
Beam Inc’s Laphroaig Brodir.
Category – whisky, Scotch, single-malt, 50.5% abv
Available - February 2012, 2,000 bottles
Location - onboard Viking Line, Sweden
Price - EUR95 (USD126.70) per 70cl bottle
Distribution – Maxxium Travel Retail
Meaning ‘brother’ in ancient Norse, Laphroaig Brodir will be exclusively available on Viking Line’s ferries.
Brodir is a 13-year-old malt, which has been matured in three types of barrel: first-fill European oak hogsheads, second-fill American oak barrels and ex-bourbon barrels. Each bottle features the Viking Line label.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research