US: Beam Inc gets behind Pinnacle Vodka with ad push
Beam Inc bought Pinnacle Vodka in April
Beam Inc has launched a US advertising campaign for Pinnacle Vodka seven months after acquiring the brand.
The TV, print and digital push will take the brand “to the next level”, Beam said yesterday (20 November). "We have the chance to create an iconic integrated brand campaign from the ground up, focusing on the fun of the product,” Beam GM Deb Boyda said.
The marketing, which carries the slogan 'It's More Fun On Top' will launch this week, with cable TV spots, one of which can be viewed below, running until the beginning of next year, Beam said.
Beam said the marketing spend is “multi-millions” of dollars.
Pinnacle, which includes a range of flavoured vodkas, was bought from White Rock Distilleries in April as part of a US$605m deal. White Rock later closed and its facilities in Maine incorporated into Beam.
Earlier today, Beam Inc reported a jump in Q1 net profits on the back of a lift in sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by brands and regions:...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020