US: Beam Global appoints Category Business Team managers
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed an internal promotion and a further appointment to its US Category Business Teams.
The Illinois-based unit of Fortune Brands said late last week that Drew Munro has been promoted to general manager of the Bourbon US Category Business Team (CBT). Munro has been with Beam Global for 14 years.
Jay Mathew, meanwhile, joins Beam Global from Unilever to become general manager of the Classics US CBT. Mathew has held various sales, sales strategy, shopper marketing and brand marketing roles with Unilever, and was most recently marketing director for deodorants USA.
Beam Global’s commercial marketing function in the US has three CBTs: Bourbon (including Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark); Classics (including Courvoisier and Laphroaig) and Mixables (including Sauza and Cruzan).
Fortune Brands is set to report its and Beam Global's Q1 results at the end of this month.
The parent company of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Fortune Brands, has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has strengthened its relationship across the Control States in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits of America....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK