CANADA: Beam and Starbucks roll out liqueurs
Beam Global Spirits & Wine coffee venture Starbucks Liqueurs is releasing Starbucks Coffee Liqueur and Starbucks Cream Liqueur in Canada.
Starbucks Liqueurs made their debut in the US last year, and Canada is the first market outside of the US where the brand will become available.
The liqueurs are available in 750ml bottles and retailing at an average price of C$29.95 (US$26.30). Both products will also be available in 375ml bottles.
"Starbucks Cream and Starbucks Coffee Liqueurs offer Canadian consumers a premium, high-quality and versatile product combining the taste of their favorite Starbucks coffee with the finest spirits," said Dorene Wharton, global brands manager, Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
"Coffee and cream liqueurs represent almost half of the growing cordial and liqueur category in Canada. We are excited to introduce these award-winning products and to participate in the growth of the dynamic liqueur category in Canada."
The liqueur range will be distributed by Maxxium Canada, the Canadian division of Maxxium Worldwide.
In this month's Just the Answer interview, managing director of Beam UK Adrian McKeon spoke with Olly Wehring about the future of the Maxxium partnership, Beam's relationship with the notoriously hard...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added a tropical bent to its DeKuyper line of cordials and liqueurs in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced an MD change at its Sauza Mexico subsidiary....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an off-trade promotion for its Jim Beam Black bourbon in the US....
India's UB Group is close to finally sealing the takeover of UK distiller Whyte & Mackay, just-drinks understands. UB, headed by Indian billionaire Vijay Mallya, has pursued Whyte & Mackay since start...
Future Brands has renewed its distribution agreement in Rhode Island....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up an addition to its Tequila range in the US....
A top Whyte & Mackay executive has insisted it is "business as usual" at the UB Group takeover target after the UK distiller announced a distribution deal for the US....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research