RUSSIA: Baltika Breweries appoints next CFO
Olga Golchikova will be the next CFO at Baltika Breweries
The company said earlier today (14 March) that Olga Golchikova is set to assume the role of VP of finance at Baltika on 1 April. Golchikova, who has been the acting CEO of Carlsberg Kazakhstan since December 2012, will replace Ekaterina Azimina, who is leaving the company “to pursue other career opportunities outside the Carlsberg Group”.
Azimina, who has been with Balitka for 18 years, was appointed CFO in late-2003.
Having joined Carlsberg in 2004 as finance director of Pikra brewery in Krasnoyarsk, Golchikova moved to Baltika's headquarters in St Petersburg in 2006 to become chief controller for operations & administration. In 2008, she was appointed finance director of Baltika, before moving to Carlsberg Kazakhstan in late-2011 to hold the same position at the unit.
In Carlsberg's full-year results, released last month, the brewer's shipments to Russia dipped in the year by 7%.
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Carlsberg A/S’s heavy reliance on the Russian beer market has come back to haunt CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. The risk associated with heavily investing in this market has blown back in the brewers' fac...
Baltika aims to strengthen its position and continue growing despite a stagnating environment. The company plans to increase its volume share accenting both national-level and regional brands of all p...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research