Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Click through to view Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Bacardi's Martini Alta Langa
Category - Wine, sparkling, 12.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Heinemann Duty Free stores across Europe
Price - EUR24.50 (US$32.40) per 75cl bottle
Bacardi is targeting growing demand for sparkling wine in the travel retail channel through the launch of Martini Alta Langa.
The product will be available in European airports from duty free retailer Heinemann, Bacardi said today (4 September). It comes from Alta Langa in the Piedmont region of Italy, where the vineyards are 250m above sea level.
Bacardi said sparkling wine is the fastest-growing segment of the wine category in travel retail.
Bacardi launched Gran Lusso, a vermouth Martini extension, in July to help celebrate the brand's 150th anniversary.
Following a flurry of activity in the Tequila sector last month, has Diageo finally returned to the point it had previously reached when it handled Jose Cuervo? Richard Woodard compares then to now....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
For a category that sells around 146.4m cases annually, it may seem unusual to characterise Rum as a relatively unexploited opportunity. Indeed it is already a diverse and eclectic category with a wid...
SPI Group has confirmed the appointment of Southern Wine & Spirits of America as the distributor of its vodka portfolio in six more US states....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report