Product Launch - US: Bacardi's Bacardi Rock Coconut
Click again to see Bacardi's Rock Coconut variant
Bacardi's Bacardi Rock Coconut
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From 15 November
Location - US on- and off-trade – launched in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Ohio from 1 January
Price - US$13.99 for 75cl bottle – also available in 5cl, 20cl, 37.5cl, 1-litre and 1.75-litre
Distribution - Various national distributors
Bacardi Rock Coconut is the first coconut rum infused with rock melon and coconut water, according to Bacardi.
The launch will be supported nationally with print advertising, trade advertising, digital, out-of-home, on- and off-trade POS and public relations.
The variant follows the launches of Bacardi Dragon Berry and Bacardi Torched Cherry.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
Statement from Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. on the U.S. Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Havana Club Rum Registration...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research