US: Bacardi unveils underlit Grey Goose bottle
The bottle is underlit by LED lights
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
The Grey Goose Night Vision bottle is coated in blue lacquer with a goose emblem that is illuminated using LED lights hidden in its base, Bacardi said yesterday (17 December). It is available at nightclubs in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Bacardi said the limited-edition design, available while stocks last, “is sure to be a focal point” for consumers celebrating the New Year.
It was revealed this month that Grey Goose, along with Jack Daniel's whiskey, Hennessy Cognac and Patron Tequila, account for more than half of alcohol brand-specific mentions in popular songs in the US that reference alcohol.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Whenever you give a business journalist the opportunity to ask a senior drinks executive - particularly one who works in spirits - a question, you can be pretty certain this will be that question:...
Bacardi’s position as the world’s 12th biggest wine company by volume is based almost entirely on its Martini vermouth and other sparkling wine brand variants. With these products focused in the matur...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK