US: Bacardi unveils underlit Grey Goose bottle
The bottle is underlit by LED lights
Bacardi has launched a LED-lit Grey Goose bottle into US nightclubs ahead of New Year.
The Grey Goose Night Vision bottle is coated in blue lacquer with a goose emblem that is illuminated using LED lights hidden in its base, Bacardi said yesterday (17 December). It is available at nightclubs in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Bacardi said the limited-edition design, available while stocks last, “is sure to be a focal point” for consumers celebrating the New Year.
It was revealed this month that Grey Goose, along with Jack Daniel's whiskey, Hennessy Cognac and Patron Tequila, account for more than half of alcohol brand-specific mentions in popular songs in the US that reference alcohol.
Last weekend, the Wall Street Journal published a fascinating article that looks at the more recent performance - or lack thereof - of Anheuser-Busch InBev's Budweiser brand in the US....
The head of Brown-Forman has hinted at the prospect of the company building its own Scotch or Irish whisk(e)y production facility as an alternative to an acquisition in either category....
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020