BERMUDA: Bacardi switches board pair
Two directors out, two directors in for Bacardi
Bacardi has announced two directorial additions.
The company said earlier today (16 July) that Georgia Garinois-Melenikiotou and Patrice Louvet have been elected to sit on its 16-member board. The two replace Melanie Healey, who joined the board in 2008, and Philip Shearer, who was elected in 2006, both of whom are retiring.
Garinois-Melenikiotou, 52, is senior VP of corporate marketing for the Estée Lauder Companies. She joined the group in 2010 after spending 26 years with Johnson & Johnson. Louvet, meanwhile, is the president of global grooming and shave care for Procter & Gamble.
Prior to his current role, Louvet, 47, was president of global prestige, where he handled P&G's SK II skin care, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss fragrances.
Both were elected at Bacardi's AGM on 12 July.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China