BERMUDA: Bacardi switches board pair
Two directors out, two directors in for Bacardi
Bacardi has announced two directorial additions.
The company said earlier today (16 July) that Georgia Garinois-Melenikiotou and Patrice Louvet have been elected to sit on its 16-member board. The two replace Melanie Healey, who joined the board in 2008, and Philip Shearer, who was elected in 2006, both of whom are retiring.
Garinois-Melenikiotou, 52, is senior VP of corporate marketing for the Estée Lauder Companies. She joined the group in 2010 after spending 26 years with Johnson & Johnson. Louvet, meanwhile, is the president of global grooming and shave care for Procter & Gamble.
Prior to his current role, Louvet, 47, was president of global prestige, where he handled P&G's SK II skin care, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss fragrances.
Both were elected at Bacardi's AGM on 12 July.
This month, Ian Buxton takes a look at an idea that, should it come to fruition, will send shockwaves through the Scotch whisky industry. In Scotland, he notes, there seems to be water, water everywhe...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future