US: Bacardi rolls out Reserva Limitada to US
Bacardi Reserva Limitada will be available from autumn
Bacardi is to launch its Reserva Limitada rum in the US.
Previously only available in Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and Aruba, the rum will now be available in the US from autumn, Bacardi said this week.
Initially, 1,000 cases - six 750ml bottles per case - of Bacardi Reserva Limitada will be made available, with additional quantities expected to be released to the US in the future, based on availability.
Its launch is another sign that consumer demand for super-premium spirits has not abated in the US, despite some trading down in lower price categories.
The rum will be sold in select bars, restaurants and fine wine and spirits retail outlets throughout the US with a suggested retail price of US$110.00.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
Statement from Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. on the U.S. Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Havana Club Rum Registration...
Bacardi has switched global social responsibility ambassadors, from Michael Schumacher to Rafael Nadal....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China