GLOBAL: Bacardi readies Grey Goose global campaign - video
Bacardi has announced plans for a worldwide marketing push for its Grey Goose vodka brand.
The story of the creation of Grey Goose, which Bacardi acquired for around US$2bn in 2004, will be highlighted in the campaign, entitled 'Fly Beyond'. The campaign breaks in the US today, before rolling out worldwide over the next year.
A television advert, of which there are 30-, 60- and 90-second versions, will headline the campaign, and will be backed by print, outdoor and digital executions. Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
“Sophisticated consumers now, more than ever, care deeply about where the products they enjoy come from,” said Bacardi today. “They value quality, style, authenticity and craftsmanship, and they want to know the story of their favourite brands.”
Another part of the campaign will see an interactive film available to view via Youtube, which backs the creation of the Grey Goose brand with 'personalised mixology sessions.
The aim of all brand owners is to secure consumer loyalty above all competitors. But, as Richard Woodard suggests, this might be an unattainable - and hence unrealistic - aim....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends