US: Bacardi readies Grey Goose for Cyber Monday limited edition kit
Bacardi launches the limited edition Grey Goose Martini packs in the US next week
Bacardi has teamed up with French crystal producer Baccarat to launch a limited edition Martini set for its Grey Goose vodka brand in the US next week.
The pack, limited to 25 units, will be available from the Gilt City website from Monday (2 December) to 9 December, the company said late yesterday (26 November). A retail price of US$475 has been set for the packs.
The kit comes in a stainless steel case and includes two Baccarat Vega martini glasses, two Grey Goose olive picks, one Cocktail Kingdom Hoffman bar spoon, one Cocktail Kingdom Leopold jigger, one Cocktail Kingdom AG Hawthorne strainer and one stainless steel mixing cup.
Monday next week is known in the US as 'Cyber Monday', a busy day for online shopping. 'Black Friday', which this year lands on 29 November, is the day after Thanksgiving and is targeted as a busy shopping day on high streets and in malls in the US.
To read an exclusive interview with Bacardi's CEO, Ed Shirley, in which he discusses Grey Goose, click here.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
Bacardi is set to release a super-premium extension of its namesake white rum brand that has been designed for sipping....
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World