UK: Bacardi Brown-Forman appoints former Anheuser-Busch InBev comm's exec
Kelly, formerly Anheuser-Busch InBev’s global & UK senior corporate affairs director, has joined Bacardi Brown-Forman in the role this month. He left A-B Inbev last December by “mutual agreement”, after four years with the company.
Kelly replaces Bruce Ray at the group, who has joined Carlsberg as its UK corporate affairs director - a newly-created role.
Ray, who started in his new role for the Danish brewer last month, had spent five years in his previous Bacardi Brown-Forman post and 18 years in total with the group.
Bacardi Brown-Forman is a sales, marketing and distribution JV for the UK market.
Drinks companies stand to benefit as the global travel retail market continues to expand, buoyed by millions of new passengers from developing economies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends