US: Attitude Drinks completes US$1m in financing
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors" - Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee
Attitude Drinks has completed financing on a US$1m capital private placing.
The Phase III Recovery drinks maker said the securities issued are restricted convertible notes. Investors include two of the company's founding institutions, in addition to a small group of "accredited high net worth investors", the firm said last week.
"Attitude has been fortunate to receive continued financing from some of the original 2007 investors," said Attitude Drinks' CFO, Tommy Kee. He added: "Phase III Recovery is a new product as our next objective is to attract new customers and educate the general public about our product.
"The general public must know about our product as this financing will support our new distributors and customers via the implementation of key marketing and promotional programmes to further build awareness of Phase III Recovery."
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research