UK: Aspall revives Mulled Cyder for festive "treating"
Mulled Cyder was first launched in 2007
Aspall has relaunched its draught mulled cider in the UK ahead of the Christmas season.
Mulled Cyder, which was first launched in 2007, will be available from now until January, Aspall said today (14 October).
The product offers “a special treating element to friends meeting for drinks over the festive season”, Aspall said.
Mulled Cyder is designed to be served warm with slices of orange, and Aspall is supporting the relaunch with branded glasses suitable for hot drinks. The glasses also have a third of a pint line indicating the serve size.
“Every year Aspall Mulled Cyder gains a stronger consumer following as it appeals to cider fans but also people who wouldn’t normally drink cider during a wintry festive occasion,” an Aspall spokesperson said.
In August, the company said it is launching three versions of its brand in India.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report