EXCLUSIVE - SINGAPORE: Asia Pacific head quits SPI Group
SPI Group is on the hunt for another regional director in Asia Pacific
The regional director for SPI Group's operations in the Asia Pacific region has left the company, less than nine months after joining the Stolichnaya vodka owner.
just-drinks can exclusively reveal that Nigel Bath has stepped down from the role that he assumed in April last year. A replacement has not been secured yet.
“Nigel left the group to pursue new opportunities,” a spokesperson for Luxembourg-based SPI told just-drinks earlier today (4 January). “We are recruiting for the position.”
The spokesperson declined to comment further.
Bath joined SPI from Del Monte, where he had been managing director of its Asia division for almost five years. Prior to Del Monte, he spent just over four years with Diageo. His last position for the drinks giant was regional development manager for Asia Pacific, where he was charged with developing Diageo's beer business.
In a recently-published global briefing 'Diageo in Spirits', Euromonitor International's senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington takes a look at what are the challenges facing Diageo in spi...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future