Asia Pacific Breweries has jointly set up a new hospitality company in New Zealand.

In a listing with the Singapore stock exchange, issued yesterday (2 July), the company, itself a joint venture between Fraser & Neave and Heineken, said its DB Breweries subsidiary has teamed up with Three Jays in the country.

Trinity Hospitality Company will be 60%-owned by DB, which will invest around NZ$387,000 (US$245,122) in the company, with Three Jays holding the remaining 40%.

The new business will own, manage and operate a bar and microbrewery on-premise outlet in Wellington trading as The Temperance, APB said.

Earlier this year, the brewer's Barworks Group and Barworks Holdings subsidiaries in New Zealand acquired food and beverage outlet Gaults on Quay for NZ$1.5m.