Product Launch - US: Arkenstone Vineyards' 2007 Obsidian Napa Valley
Arkenstone Vineyards' 2007 Obsidian Napa Valley
Category - Wine, Cabernet-based blend
Available - Now
Location - US off- and on-trade in San Francisco and New York, and online
Price - US$120 per bottle, 500 cases available
The wines are available at www.arkenstone.com, as well as at selected retailers and restaurants.
Restaurants serving the wine in the San Francisco Bay Area, include; La Toque, Bouchon, Epic Roast House, Masa's and French Laundry, and in New York City; Per Se, BLT Prime and Quattro at the Trump Soho Hotel. A more complete listing of restaurant availability can be found online.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends