Product Launch - US: AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade
Click through to view AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade
AriZona Beverages' Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade
Category - Soft drink, lemonade
Available - In north-east US from this month, rolls out nationally throughout this year
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$0.99 to $1.25 per 23oz (68cl) can
Distribution - AriZona Beverages
AriZona Beverages is to extend its line of Golden Bear soft drinks offerings.
Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade will roll out across the US throughout this year. The range is named after former professional golfer Jack Nicklaus and contains 70 calories per serving.
Arizona Beverages released Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Mint Lemonade in October. The range also includes Lemonade with Honey and Ginseng, Strawberry Lemonade and Mango Lemonade.
Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Pink Lemonade is the perfect balance of sweet and tart, containing 10% juice and only 70 calories per serving. Like all of AriZona's products, Golden Bear Pink Lemonade contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Pink Lemonade is a mix of smooth sweetness with lemon zest, making it the perfect complement to any meal or to enjoy alone.
Golden Bear Pink Lemonade's packaging is sure to stand out on the shelves with its collage of images celebrating the career of one of history's greatest golfers. Surrounding an iconic portrait of Jack Nicklaus following his 1978 British Open victory are close to 20 images of his children and grandchildren, as well as other professional and personal moments from Jack's storied career. The packaging on the previous five flavors launches--all since April 2012--have been as much of a talked-about feature to the popular Golden Bear line as the flavors themselves. To date, the line has been available in regular Lemonade with Honey and Ginseng, Strawberry Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, Mint Lemonade, and a 10-calorie version of regular Lemonade with Honey and Ginseng.
Expanding on the Golden Bear line, this flavor will become a staple for any lemonade fan. Distribution will begin in the Northeast and continue to rollout nationally throughout 2013. The 23-ounce can is pre-priced at $.99.
For more information on this or any other AriZona product, please visit www.drinkarizona.com.
Founded in Brooklyn, NY in 1992, AriZona's mission is to offer top quality beverages in uniquely designed packages that are accessible and affordable. AriZona Beverages -- makers of the number one Iced Tea in America, holds a unique position in the global beverage industry with its iconic $0.99 big can and "keeping it real" no frills approach to the consumer market. AriZona never pays for glitzy advertising campaigns to gain consumer loyalty and is constantly ahead of the curve, carving out trends without the use of focus groups and market research. With a loyal following across various demographics, AriZona pulls its own inspiration from its fierce social media following and devoted fan base. To learn more about the AriZona lifestyle, please visit drinkarizona.com; Facebook: AriZonaIcedTea; Twitter: @DrinkAriZona
Original source: Company Release
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Q2 drags on half-year for Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research