US: Anheuser-Busch launches Johnny Appleseed Hard Cider TV ad - video
Anheuser-Busch has unveiled a nation-wide US TV ad campaign for its new hard cider brand, Johnny Appleseed.
The 30-second spot, which debuts today (6 May), will focus on cable and late-night shows, the US unit of Anheuser-Busch InBev said. Set to dance track 'Jealous' by Chromeo, the ad features a voiceover describing the drink as a “refreshingly sweet and intense hard cider, with a crisp apple bite... best served on the rocks”.
The 5.5% abv brand launched in the US off-trade last month and is due on draught in the Summer.
A-B InBev's rival, MillerCoors, also launched a new product into the US's fast-growing cider category last month, Smith & Forge.
Meanwhile, A-B InBev began rolling out its Stella Artois Cidre brand to all 50 US states in January.
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a "multi-million dollar" partnership with the National Park Foundation (NPF), the official charity of national parks in the country, and its Budweiser ...
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends