US: Anchor Distilling Company takes over Karlsson’s Gold Vodka distribution
Anchor Distilling Company is to distribute Karlsson’s Gold Vodka throughout the US.
The deal, which starts in August, will extend Anchor's vodka portfolio to two alongside this year's Hophead addition, the company said on Friday (28 June). Karlsson's previously handled the US distribution of Gold Vodka in-house.
“We believe Karlsson’s Gold Vodka offers something unique to American bartenders and consumers, and we’re excited to see the brand evolve into a new era,” Karlsson's MD Christian Gylche said.
Karlsson’s Gold Vodka is made from Swedish potatoes and retails at US$30 per 75cl, Anchor said.
As well as Hophead Vodka, Anchor distributes The Glenrothes single malt Scotch, Chateau du Busca Armagnac and Christian Drouin Calvados in the US. Anchor is the US distributor for Hine Grande Champagne Cognac 1983, unveiled in February.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends