DENMARK: Analysts downgrade Carlsberg
ABN AMRO has downgraded Danish brewing conglomerate, Carlsberg, from "add" to "hold" and its 2002 and 2003 earnings per share (EPS) forecasts by 10% and 11% respectively. The broker said its action stemmed from Carlsberg's lower-than-expected guidance for 2002 and the Asian slowdown. "The main reason for our cut in estimates to adjust for the lower guidance is a lower forecast for Asia and a more conservative view of the Western European business, mainly driven by a continued difficult situation in Sweden," the research note said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research