Product Launch - UK: AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
Click through to view AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
AG Barr's Irn-Bru Fiery Limited Edition
Category - Soft drinks, CSD
Available - Now
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - GBP0.49 (US$0.77) per 30cl can and GBP0.89 per 50cl can
Distribution - AG Barr
Fiery packs will be available until December in standard 50cl, 750ml and 33cl cans. It will also be available in a 6 x 33cl multipack.
The launch will be supported by poster advertising, social media and a PR campaign advising people to ‘Watch Their Mouth'.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits