UK: AG Barr readies Irn Bru Christmas competition in UK
Click through to view the on-pack promotion for AG Barr's Irn Bru
AG Barr has lined up a Christmas promotion for its Irn Bru CSD in the UK, based on the brand's 'The Snowman's Journey' TV commercial.
The Scotland-based company said earlier today (26 September) that an on-pack competition will offer consumers a chance to “re-live the snowman's journey”. The ad, which can be viewed below, sees the snowman visit Scottish landmarks including Loch Ness, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Falkirk Wheel, Forth Bridge and Edinburgh Castle.
The 'text-to-win' competition runs across the 50cl packs of the Irn Bru portfolio from the end of next month in the run-up to Christmas.
Earlier this month, Barr confirmed that it is in talks with Britvic over a possible merger. The result of the discussions will be announced a week today, 3 October.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research