UK: A.G. Barr Plc announces final results
UK based soft drinks company A.G. Barr Plc saw an improvement of almost 15% in its profit (before tax) for the year, being £13.9m ($19.9m), compared with £12.1m ($17.3m) for the previous year. Reporting on its preliminary results for the year to January 2001, the Scottish based manufacturer of Irn-Bru, Tizer and the Orangina brands said that sales of its Barr brands in the UK, which were up by 4% "reflected a strong performance by our Irn-Bru brand."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign