UK: AG Barr launches Halloween range
AG Barr's Creepy Cola and Slimy Limeade will be available for a limited period
AG Barr has launched a rage of 'trick or treat' packs across its Irn-Bru and Barr brand ranges in the UK to coincide with Halloween.
Irn-Bru will be available in two-litre twin-packs at a price of GBP2.59 (US$4.07) and packs of eight 25cl bottles for GBP2, the soft drinks maker said today (19 September). The firm has also launched a Creepy Cola and Slimy Limeade for a limited period, with two-litre family packs retailing at GBP0.99 and 33cl cans for GBP0.37.
AG Barr is backing the Halloween packs with a range of merchandising and point-of-sale marketing across retail outlets, including posters, dump bins and standees.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends