UK: AG Barr adds Ka Karnival Krush to permanent portfolio
AG Barr launched the Ka range in 2011
AG Barr is to roll out the limited edition Ka flavour Karnival Krush as a permanent line in the UK.
The move comes after the citrus-flavoured carbonate sold 1.2m units in ten weeks last summer, AG Barr said yesterday (6 March). The relaunched Ka Karnival Krush will be available from this month.
Adrian Troy, AG Barr’s head of marketing, said: “Ka consumers react really positively to product and flavour innovation and 45% of KA sales over the past two years have come from NPD, new flavours and special packs.”
Barr launched Ka, which is also available in Pineapple, Black Grape and Fruit Punch flavours, in 2011.
The Global Soft Drinks market comprises CSD, bottled water, juices and concentrates, RTD tea and coffee, and functional drinks. The consumption of soft drinks is driven by consumers across all ages ow...
AG Barr has acquired UK-based cocktail mixers and syrups firm Funkin in a deal worth GBP21m (US$31.5m). ...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review